Our Expert Development Team
Works on the cutting edge of technology and best practices
IT Verticals offers a full range of custom software development services for a wide variety of verticals and business domains. Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we will be happy to assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Our Services Speak For Itself
We specialize in developing websites (responsive and adaptive alike) for small to medium size business and have ability to create a custom package that suits their own needs and budget.
E-commerce has changed the way businesses are done. All large, medium and small business are trying to generate more and more revenue using the biggest marketplace visionaries ever expected.
Mobile apps are no longer an option, they’re an imperative. Mobile application opens your business to a completely new world of potential customers. Mobile apps become a sizable opportunity.
We master all levels of software complexity and provide quality solutions on the following technologies:
• Back end and desktop: .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, C++
• Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Apache Cordova, Xamarin
• Frontend: HTML5, CSS3, JS
• Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Azure, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
IT Verticals’ Bespoke Service Offerings
• Turnkey solutions i.e. from conceptualization to development, all the way to testing with well defined quality, time and cost levels.
• ITV caters equally to start-ups with a need to conceptualize the idea and prove the concept with persuasive visuals to investors or just seek to extend the in-house team to meet the tech competence expectations.
• ITV provides assistance at any stage of the SDLC from business analysis and prototyping to development and deployment of the solution.
• Integration with other internal applications like transactional and/or legacy systems
• Mobile apps development
• Applications development for maintenance
• Quality assurance of the applications developed by the systems areas or third party vendors
• ITV offers staff augmentation services with the assignment of personnel having specific expertise and experience under the customer’s management
Our infrastructure includes state of the art facilities including Video conferencing, Voice communication, high-speed internet and all required Hardware and Software. For a team of eight or more, we offer independent facility (development hall) where they’ll have their own round the clock video connected operations to work with their team in North America. If needed, our offshore team will work with our clients in their time zone.
Technology & Performance
We are technology-agnostic to the core. We create custom software for a variety of platforms like PHP, .NET, iOS, Android, etc. We also deploy applications on the cloud. Strong focus on the architecture level on developing robust backend Integration and uninterrupted front-end to backend communications.
Development and Delivery
We use the Scrum Methodology for successful on-time and on-budget software delivery. The sprints are about two-week each with access to a staging environment to you as software evolves. As the project kicks off we learn about your business, define requirements and establish a roadmap. We work closely with you to identify your exact needs and the issues the software solution addresses regardless of how complex and diverse the project is.Source code developed by ITV is stored in a repository shared with the customer and accessible to relevant technology teams throughout the project. Once the project is completed the ownership goes to the customer’s tech team.
Software Development Process at IT Verticals
• Inception: Project Charter, Vision & Scope, Methodology, Communication Plan
• Elaboration: Wireframes, UI design, Prototype, Test Plan, Project Schedule
• Implementation: Source Code, Unit tests, Change management, Status reporting
• Stabilization: Testing, Bug fixing
• Transition: Deployment, Admin & User Guide